House for Sale
Under Contract! Large Family Home Bordering Grange Forest Park
Property ID 1978224Amazing position in the heart of Grange! Built new in 1990, this is the perfect ideal leisure home for the whole family to enjoy. Imagine coming home to acres of parkland next door as well as across the road that you never have to mow! Nothing else comes close to this picturesque setting, and, to top it off, there is large home ready and waiting for you to move straight into. Built in 1990, this is the first time on the market making it quite a rare offering given its unique position.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes (walk-in wardrobe in main)
- 4th brm/parents/teenagers retreat with kitchenette (please note: utility height only - currently being used as an office) - separate entry way
- Three bathrooms (1 x ensuite in main)
- Central stylish kitchen with servery to informal living area
- Front leafy verandah
- Formal lounge and dining
- Additional informal lounge/dining area
- Rumpus leading straight to acres of parkland
- Multiple utility rooms
- Shutters, polished floors and high ceilings throughout
- Air conditioned in three rooms
- Room for multiple cars (tandem)
- Wilston State School catchment
- 607m2 block
- Back to Base Security System
This is a property that is often sought but rarely found in the heart of one of the finest suburbs on the north side. It is a two minute walk to Kedron Brook bikeways and walking tracks and conveniently close to bus, rail, shopping, restaurant hubs and your choice of fantastic schools plus only 5.5km to the CBD. Set your sights on this one and look forward to moving in before Christmas so you can invite the whole family no matter how large to enjoy.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.